Hello, everyone, and welcome back to Quote, Unquote!
It’s been a while since I’ve done a blog tag, and I’ve missed them. I’ve decided to do one this week, except there’s a surprise: it’s totally original!
That’s right. This week I’ll be presenting to you a new and completely original blog tag created by yours truly: The “I’ll Get Around to It Later” Blog Tag. Let’s jump right in!
- Link back to the original post–this one right here!–so I can read your answers and support you. (Alt text for your own post: Link back to the original post at Quote, Unquote so the creator can read your answers.)
- Link back to the post of the person who tagged you and thank them.
- You may use the included graphic anywhere in your post, but you don’t have to.
- Fill all seven categories.
- You can either leave this tag open so anyone can do it or tag up to seven people.
- A classic book that you have been meaning to read forever but haven’t yet
- A book on your shelf that you haven’t read yet
- A book that you got recently that you haven’t read
- A book that you’ve had forever but haven’t read
- A book a friend recommended that you haven’t read
- A book you’re procrastinating on
- The next book on your TBR
That’s all for now! I’m not doing this tag myself just yet. I am planning to after Easter–I already have a post planned for next week–but you can go ahead! I’m not tagging anyone, so just feel free to use it on your own blog.
I hope you have fun!
Until next time,